how to reset Tire warning light on 2007 Lexus LS 460. all tires are at 33 psi

marshall304
0

Asked by marshall304 Mar 14, 2013 at 04:26 PM about the 2007 Lexus LS 460 L

how to reset Tire warning light after air in tires are filled.

DavidH25

Insert the key in the ignition and turn it to the "On" position, but don't start the vehicle. Press and hold the tire-pressure-monitoring system reset button --- a small, black button under the dashboard, to the right of the steering column --- until the tire pressure warning light blinks three times, each blink lasting 1 second. Leave the ignition in the "On" position while the system initializes, which typically takes several minutes. Turn the ignition "Off" when the TPMS warning light extinguishes.