What could possible cause a toyota wish to slighty buck now and then?,and also there is a rattling sound coming somewhere in the engine run when I climb hills

Wishlover
0

Asked by Wishlover Feb 16, 2014 at 09:13 PM about the 2007 Toyota Wish

Rattling noise coming from engine room,after using bad gas and a bucking when driving at times,In my country (Jamaica) they have 87 and 90 gasoline and someone accidentally added 87 gas to it,and from that there is the rattling noise,it sounds like a loose bolt just moving about

tuff4x4
7,605

Add a bottle of dry gas and a bottle of octane boost.