2006 renault megane

Sinan Kıribrahim
15

Asked by Sinan Jan 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM about the 2006 Renault Megane

Hi. I have questions about my 06 renault megane II. When I passed 100 km/h with my car a click began in the left door what is the problem about? This sound make me crazy. And the other questıon is the right window isn't able to open There is a big problem or not. The other renault megane users I am calling you; Had you ever met the same issues with your megane.
I am waiting your conceptions
Best Regards.

Jan Oskarsson
125

Never use the power windows on a Megane II, for looks only. Window mechanism inside your left door is probably about to fail too, or an earlier repair gone bad. Had mine for 5+ years now, I'd say it's better than many similar cars anyway.

Paul Matthews
1,825

Megane window regulators are a load of crap!! Lost count of the amount I have replaced. They seem to be made out of chocolate and cheap brittle plastic. If the regulators fail the window can drop down overnight . The motors aren't much better either and will pack up at the breath of a fly.