How much liters of eurodiesel requires a Megane 1.5 dCi (80hp) engine while it carries the car at a fixed speed of 190 kph for 100 kilometers?

Ozgur Unaldi
85

Asked by Ozgur May 08, 2008 at 10:46 AM about the 2005 Renault Megane

How much liters of eurodiesel requires a Megane 1.5 dCi (80hp) engine while it carries the car at a fixed speed of 190 kph? Well, a VW Golf 1.6 FSI needs 23 liters to make it. (Look at my car pictures for clue)  

23,625

Hard to say, depends on engine condition, etc.

Ozgur Unaldi
85

Yeah that's important, so I need to explain the condition. The engine's kilometer age is 65.000 km. and I have taken care of the engine in every 15.000 kilometers in an official Renault service. Well, the answer of the question hardly changed for three years since I've bought the car.

Gaetan Tripon
15

Fixed speed of 190 kph with 1.5 dci 80hp ? Impossible, max speed is about 175 kph. Sorry, you'll need the 1.9dci for this... (if i remember well 190 kph = 12 liters/100 km with the 1.9 dci 130hp...)

Ozgur Unaldi
85

You're absolutely right, I know that the Megane should barely go at 175 kph but I saw the kilometer display at 190 kph however I am not sure of the conditions of the highway but I can tell you that it was windy from sides and I wasn't climbing. But I heard from an expert that the kilometer display always showed the driver %10 more in compact cars and even much more in smaller cars because of security reasons. I tried to make a photo if the speed display but the photo is really in bad quality because of shakes. Anyway maybe the kilometer display was fooling me :) So in both cases 175 or 190, it needs 9.6 liters. Thank you for your reply!

Ozgur Unaldi
85

By the way, check that photo, from 'My Cars' section.

Nenad Ivanović
15

My megane with 1.5 dci 76kw (105hp) can go little over 200kph. and it needs 9 liters for that. It has 20 000km and it is a sedane version.