2013 Infiniti JX35 User Reviews

2013 Infiniti JX35 Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5

PROS

Displaying all 4 2013 Infiniti JX35 reviews.

theboyces2011 bought one because:
theboyces2011

I recently did a lot of research to purchase an SUV. Thanks to CarGurus I didn't know that Infiniti had a smaller SUV with an optional 3rd row. And after test driving several I narrowed it down to the Acura MDX and the Infiniti JX35 (now the QX60). The Infiniti won in my opinion so I recently purchased the 2013 JX35 from Jackie Cooper Imports in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Chuck Griffith in finace went above and beyond and made sure I drove away in my dream vehicle although I didn't think it was possible!! Scott Stewart our salesman on the new car lot had excellent customer service and Frank in service made sure that I got the window tinting that I wanted and wrapped up everything making our car buying experience absolutely phenominal!!! Everything was completed and we received the title the following week. My husband and I would just like to say thank you very much to these guys...GREAT JOB!!!!

JX35
Looking for a Used JX35 in your area?
CarGurus has 726 nationwide JX35 listings starting at $21,995.
bought one because:

i chose this car particular crossover, because of its looks, power and options. fully loaded and a great price.

writes:
2013 Infiniti JX35 Base AWD Review
Overall:

Pros

Great family vehicle.  Classy styling and VERY comfortable.  Very cool bells and whistles like lane departure and blind spot warning, distance assistance, collision avoidance, a huge 2nd moonroof and lots more.

Cons

The CVT transmission takes some time to get used to.

Patches291

Stylish And Classy. — I like everything about this car. It is beautiful and awesome in every way. Probably the best car I have owned. Roomier than the Lexus RX and GX. And great gas mileage (19.7 avg) for such a large and powerful vehicle.

writes:
2013 Infiniti JX35 Base AWD Review
Overall:

Pros

drives great, lots of room, loaded, good gas mileage

Cons

for me it was the lease

mindchanger

Great Family Car — great alternative to a mini van without having to drive a tank! the gas mileage is decent too! lots of space and options. oil changes are not expensive. handles well and accelerates good too. if my kids were still really young would have kept longer.

Displaying all 4 2013 Infiniti JX35 reviews.

Rank your car