2013 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews

2013 Hyundai Elantra Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2013 Hyundai Elantra against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2013 Hyundai Elantra vs:

Have you driven a 2013 Hyundai Elantra?
    Rank this car

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2013 Hyundai Elantra reviews.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS Review
    Overall:

Great Car, Many Features At A Great Price. — Great car, many features for the price. Great mileage, low maintenance. Slick appearance. Very comfortable, roomy. Not quite as peppy as a Mazda3 (which was my 2nd choice), but peppy enough. Good handling, fun to drive. I use it mainly for commuting to work, but its a great trip car. Love the car, would recommend it to anyone and would buy this model again in a heartbeat.

Pros: Love the car. Except for replacing taillight bulbs about ever other oil change (??!!!), its only been routine maintenance. Good gas mileage (not as good as Consumer Reports says, but pretty good). Looks great. Im big; front seat has plenty of room (especially headroom) for me. Great trip car. Very comfortable.

Cons: No spare tire (buy your own).
    Position of the air vents is not optimal - no low air vent, apparently, for example.
    Watch out for blind spots when you pass - the window supports obscure a bit.

Elantra

Looking for a Used Elantra in your area?

CarGurus has 61,030 nationwide Elantra listings starting at $1,195.

Overall:

Great Value !! — l love the appearance but the handling is fantastic !! It feels much larger when you inside and I feel safe in it with all the current safety options that comes standard . This car was the perfect choice for me and my wife to commute back and forth to work as well as trips! Meets the overall gas mileage that we we're looking for as well as enough comfort !!

Pros: GREAT HANDLING , 35-38 MPG , DEPENDABLE WITH BEST WARRANTY & VERY SPACIOUS FOR CLASS OF CAR

Cons: I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR !!

Overall:

Poor Fit — the fit on the dashboard is way off one side has 1/4 gap other inside is tight if I had seen this in the test drive would have passed on the car. But that's my fault .would had been nice if the salesman had pointed it out .Dream on.

Pros: it a ok car

Cons: fit and finish is poor

Overall:

Excellent, Reliable Vehicle — Amazing, reliable, fantastic vehicle. Awesome in the rain, sleet, or snow, Never had any problems with this car whatsoever. Only problem is that my second child is on the way and i need something with a bigger back set, As i am now going to need room for two car seats and not just one.

Pros: reliable, amazing fuel economy

Cons: back seat to small for family

2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS Review
    Overall:

Great Practical Car — I've enjoyed the car and it's run perfectly with no problems. I average in the low 30's for MPG's. The car was a lease with a low payment and the low payment is a result of Hyundai's improved status in the automotive landscape and stronger resale value.

Pros: One of the top values on the road in the commuter car class, good looking, gets top safety ratings (important for a family man) and gets good MPG's.

Cons: Not overly exciting to drive but very functional

Overall:

Awsome! — I purchased this vehicle as a commuter car, and also took in on several long trips. The interior is laid out very nice, driver friendly and very comfortable. It's exterior is also very attractive, and I have received numerous compliments on it. I have found no negatives about this vehicle. I have been impressed with it since I rented one, then purchased one. This vehicle has exceeded my expectations, in all aspects.

Pros: This is a great commuter or long trip vehicle.  It's comfortable and handles great on the highway, in the mountains and in town.  Fuel economy improves with age.  It's a great car!

Cons: Haven't experienced any.

Overall:

Great Car — I love the gas mileage. There is a lot of room inside and also the trunk. Very reliable vehicle. The vehicle is also very stylish. It looks good on the road and handles great. The Elantra is also great in the snow.

Pros: Car gets great gas mileage.  38 to 40 MPG

Cons: Small engine.  Not alot of power, but with a compact you shouldnt expect much.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Review
    Overall:

Disappointed — I bought it from a rental company with 30,000 miles. I have driven it 6,000 and already had the transmission replaced and a software update after getting a P2096 error code. I bought this car for its relatively roomy interior, reliability, and gas milege. It is obviously NOT reliable, and the mileage is only 2 mpg better than I got on my 1999 Camry, about 25.5 mpg. In addition, the ride is so rough I had the suspension checked, but the dealer says it's OK. My car did not come with a spare tire, only that silly goo kit, so I told the salesman I wouldn't buy it without one. He purchased one out of his own pocket, but the manufacturer should provide it. I like the layout of the dashboard and the driver's seat fits my 4'10" height well. The child carseat attaches easily. I drive my toddler grandson about 200 miles/week, so that's important, but of course with a toddler I also need reliability. It handles relatively well, but not as well as my old Camry, and the acceleration is slow. It seems to have to "kick in", almost like a stick shift, even when the car is going at an already high speed. Braking is good,. Frankly, after owning this car for three months/6,000 miles, I would not purchase a Hyundai again.

Pros: Nice interior, roomy for the size oif the car.  Backseat fits a large toddler carseat well.  Seats are comfortable, dash has an eassy-to-use layout.  Good climate control.

Cons: Mileage is terrible, transmission was replaced at 36,000, very rough ride, does not come with a spare tire.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV Review
    Daily Commute:
    Warranty:
    Overall:

Great Price For All That You Get — Great price for an amazing car. I also purchased the extended, bumper- to-bumper warranty for an additional $1,200. Which is well worth it since I also purchased the tech. Package, and the extended warranty covers any defects with the tech. Package as well. Great color, inside and out. I got leather seats and it has heated seats in the front and back.Great ride with good pickup for a sedan. In would highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros: color, handling, tech. package, extended warranty

Cons: none so far

Overall:

Nice Small Car — I like how it handled compared to the civic I had previously driven. Interior quality seemed better with more soft touch materials. I liked the options included for the price which was cheaper than the civic I drove by a little more than $1500.

Pros: Stylish, good power, nice fit and finish, interior seemed higher quality with soft touch materials.

Cons: Always would use more power.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2013 Hyundai Elantra reviews.

2015 Hyundai Elantra Reviews

2015 Hyundai Elantra By Rhare26

BEAUTIFUL car. Have received lots of compliments. Handles very well and accelerates decently. Gets good gas mileage- around 32 MPG. Has plenty of space in the back and trunk. Interior seats have a ver... Read More

2014 Hyundai Elantra Reviews

Great All Around By ElantraSell864

I give this car an overall Five star rating. This car is ideal for small families Or a very dependable first car. super affordable for High school and college students. The cars performance is on poin... Read More

Initial Review: First 50 Miles By Kenny

On friday I decided, after an exhausting search for a new car for the wifey, on a new 2014 Elantra Sport. My initial thoughts after the first 50 miles are that this is a car that can stick around i... Read More

2012 Hyundai Elantra Reviews

Great Sporty And Economical Vehicle By Menwi

I love this car! I've had it for about 1.5 years, and I haven't had any troubles with her. I get great gas mileage, enjoy the ride, the seats are comfy, and it fits all of my luggage when I travvel. I... Read More

7 On A 10 Scale By readyfortheride

Great appearance, with good fit and finish. Hyundai has come a long way in the Elantra's design and appeal over the last four model years. The build quality on the vehicle is good; However, the qual... Read More

2011 Hyundai Elantra Reviews

Awesome car....I have recommended this vehicle to my friends and family. Most of my recommendations have resulted in a proud purchase. Great little car for driving! I could not ask for anything mor... Read More

Overall A Great Car! By jtm12180

The factory tires did not last long...had to replace at 30,000 and Hyundai reimbursed me half for a new set which was awesome! The only reason I bought a new car was because I wanted a convertible. ... Read More

2010 Hyundai Elantra Reviews

I Like Hyundai By Mena_Cars

Economy Car And Nice ride And cheap maintenance And easy to fix And the parts is cheap and very good price And you can keep it for long time And good car to use for work or school or if you drive too ... Read More

It's A Car. By jbarnes085

This was my first brand new car and it's been buyers remorse every time I get into the car. At 45 miles, I drove it away from the dealership and 3 months later I tried to ask about interior noises and... Read More

Cars compared to 2013 Hyundai ElantraPeople researching a 2013 Hyundai Elantra contacted a dealer about

Elantra

Looking for a Used Elantra in your area?

CarGurus has 61,030 nationwide Elantra listings starting at $1,195.

Have you driven a 2013 Hyundai Elantra?
    Rank your car →