2013 Buick Encore User Reviews

2013 Buick Encore Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Overall: 5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5

Displaying all 2 2013 Buick Encore reviews.

bought one because:

The price, features and gas mileage. It was a great purchase!

Encore
Looking for a Used Encore in your area?
CarGurus has 16,207 nationwide Encore listings starting at $16,497.
writes:
2013 Buick Encore Encore Group AWD Review
Accessories:
Visibility:
Warranty:
Overall:

Pros

Nice feel very comfortable for a large person. Drove larger SUV's that weren't comfortable and a couple that I couldn't even get into. I slid right into the encore. Felt just right. Lots of amenities I didn't think I could afford. So far i'm very pleased with my purchase.

Cons

The lift gate doesn't work remotely and I can't seem to find a way to open it from the driver's seat so it appears to only open manually

spitzlab

Liking The Little Suv Very Much! — I'm liking my little SUV very much. I can zip in and outta traffic and see the road very well with the seats sitting up high. Love the back up camera. It's very comfortable to sit in and drive. All the controls are very well placed and convenient for me. I have some arthritis and many SUV's were very uncomfortable even on a test drive. I folded down the back seats and was able to get mom's rolling walker and regular walker in the back with room left over. And it's very easy for my mom to get in and out of with just the 6 inch clearance. The gas mileage in town is 22 mpg at this point but I did get the AWD so that's about what's expected. The infotainment system has been very easy to navigate and the on star system set up in a couple of minutes before I left the dealership with it. I moves very smoothly and is just plain fun to drive. I'm very happy to have the AWD drive for the ice an snow we get. And it's on demand so when I need it it's there and I don't have to do anything. I look forward to driving it for many years.....

Displaying all 2 2013 Buick Encore reviews.

Rank your car

2014 Buick Encore Reviews

True Luxury. Love It! By Vervainandrue

There is a reason why this car was voted most affordable CXV of 2014 by US News-It is so luxurious! Great active safety features. Hugs the road when you drive. I can't imagine a $60,000 CXV being a... Read More

Read all 2014 Buick Encore reviews