2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque User Reviews

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Review Rankings

How users ranked the 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque against other cars they have driven.
Have you driven a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque?
Rank your car →

Displaying all 4 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque reviews.

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Hatchback Review
Overall:

Pros

Styling, handling and comfort

Cons

Cargo space if you have lots of luggage.

Excellent Suv — I've enjoyed driving my Range Rover Evoque for past few years. If you're looking for a premium compact SUV thats fun to drive in the city, has excellent all-weather handling, and with great build quality I'd highly recommend Range Rover Evoque.

Range Rover Evoque
Looking for a Used Range Rover Evoque in your area?
CarGurus has 3,545 nationwide Range Rover Evoque listings starting at $25,500.
2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Premium Hatchback Review
Overall:

Pros

Smooth, sleek looking, fast, nice handling, great in all weather

Cons

Gas guzzler, tiny trunk/cargo space, turbo lag, terrible navigation system & technology

Nice, Practical, Sick Looking Suv — Smooth, sleek looking, fast, nice handling, great in all weather... BUT it's a gas guzzler, tiny trunk/cargo space, turbo lag, terrible navigation system & technology. Overall, it's a really nice, practical, sick looking SUV that will draw stares wherever you go and perform well in all terrains and weather, with not too many bumps along the way.

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Premium Hatchback Review
Overall:

Pros

Great ride, Excellent fuel efficiency and style.

Cons

Small luggage space in the back and leg room for back seat.

Excellent — It's perfect for my wife and new born son. We love to travel in it and do daily activities. Not good for shopping or packing much items. Would not recommend for a large family of 4. Overall great comfort, sporty and handles awesome. Almost like a sports car and I own a camaro SS but have fun putting this thing in dynamic mode and roll on. It's a great daily ride but I think a lil over priced for it's capabilities. Cannot tow anything and limited space in the rear. 5 camera system makes my wife feel comfortable knowing the surrounding when we travel and are in high traffic areas like Houston and Atlanta.

says:
I've owned all three of these cars. Each car has it's own distinct qualities and there are things I like about each one. I've been partial to BMW's for a long time and they have almost always been my top choice. I've also enjoyed the Mercedes GLK but absolutely hated the screened feature of the sunroof. Land Rover was never on my list, but the Evoque caught my eye. I didn't expect to buy one, but I'm glad I made this decision. I've found the Range Rover Evoque to be the best in overall performance (especially off-road). I also love the attention to detail (style and appearance), as well as the massive sunroof/moonroof with light blocking panel. Car and Driver rated the Evoque one of the top ten best looking cars and I would agree. All three cars offer a sports car ride (A little stiff) and each can be expensive to maintain. For this reason I believe the extended warrantee is a must. I will definitely buy an Evoque and BMW 5 Series again. So far, they are my favorites.

Displaying all 4 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque reviews.

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Reviews

A Looker By jeff01966

I love the look more than anything but the handling is great I love the different modes you can put the car in. I have been using snow mode alot The next time I purchase I will get heated seats and na... Read More

Great Vehicle Overall By shajen

I love the look of this one of a kind vehicle. The entertainment and performance packages make this vehicle very fun to drive. This vehicle drives and handles very well. Acceleration, braking very ... Read More

Read all 4 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque reviews

People researching a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque contacted a dealer about

Picture of 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Premium Coupe, exterior
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
BMW X5
Toyota RAV4
Have you driven a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque?
Rank your car →