2011 Ford Fusion User Reviews

2011 Ford Fusion Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Performance:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Appearance:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Build Quality:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5

PROS
"handling" 4 reviews
"comfortable car" 3 reviews
CONS

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2011 Ford Fusion reviews.

Rskiff writes:
Overall:

Pros

Comfortable, quite, and EXCELLENT on fuel!

Cons

None

Rskiff

Excellent Car, Very Impresive Car For The Money! — My wife and I are very happy with this car! We reluctantly switched from a Ford 500 with a V6 to this 4 CYL Fusion. It turned out to be a good choice. An excellent balance between power and fuel economy!

Fusion
Looking for a Used Fusion in your area?
CarGurus has 62,367 nationwide Fusion listings starting at $2,495.
Quintessence writes:
2011 Ford Fusion S Review
Overall:

Pros

Very smooth driving.  Has lots of room inside but is compact in it's overall dimensions and looks.

Cons

None so far.

Quintessence

Newer Ford Fusion Is A Very Good Car — This car looks pretty much like a small Mercedes. Considering I am going to drive it for Uber, it has the panache needed to make a good impression for riders. Very solid feel on the road, just sporty enough, and the 6 speed stick shift works well and adds a rather unique dimension to the experience of driving and riding in this car.

Knola11 writes:
2011 Ford Fusion Sport Review
Overall:

Pros

sporty, comfortable, great style, easy to maintain

Cons

gas mileage could be better

Knola11

Awesome — I love this car. It's a great sporty car with lots of room. When clean the color sparkles . it has good handling . then only thing i don't like is the gas mileage, unless you're cruising at 80 mph, the mpg is low.

Zeb91 writes:
Safety:
Visibility:
Warranty:
Overall:

Pros

I am coming from a retired 2003 police cruiser so the features are great. How quiet the interior is. The gas mileage is over double what I got before. The looks are fantastic.

Cons

Again I am coming from a very roomy car. there is a little less space in this. And the roof is shorter. I am very close to being to tall. Within an inch. The visibility out the higher back is not as good. I lost almost 100 horsepower and it is noticeable. Parking will take some getting used to.

Zeb91

2011 Ford Fusion Sel Bring Ford Quality, Fantastic Features, Great Fuel Economy And Beautiful Looks. — I am coming from a retired 2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71. So there are pros and cons going to the 2011 Ford Fusion SEL. Overall very happy I decided to get one. A little less room all around and in the trunk. Less power. But the added comfort, features, styling and great gas mileage make it a great choice for me. Even with the less power it still has a little get up and go to it. I was nervous about cutting my engine in half going from a 4.6 V8 to 2.5 4 banger.

ChrisBYU writes:
2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid Review
Overall:

Pros

Extremely good gas mileage, low maintenance cost, great power, very high quality interior, handles great, and seats everyone comfortably

Cons

Some power is sacrificed with the hybrid

ChrisBYU

Enjoyable Money Saver — I have really enjoyed this vehicle! My family owns two of these cars and we have been very impressed with its power, comfort, the money it saves on gas, the luxury inside, and more. I use this car to get to work and because of the clean license plate that allows me to drive in the carpool lane without a passenger, I fly by cars and get home a lot sooner than most. It has a lot of kick to it which surprised me because hybrids (I considered) to be for greater gas mileage at the cost of a less enjoyable ride. This car, however, has surpassed that expectation and has really been something I have enjoyed to own.

Jon_Dirschell writes:
Overall:

Pros

Gas Mileage

Cons

Uncomfortable front passenger seat.

Jon_Dirschell

Great Gas Mileage — This is my wife's car. This was the first car I ever purchased without her knowing it. She was driving a 2005 Expidition back when gas was $4.50/gallon, so I traded it in and got this for her in its place. She now gets well over 30 mpg.

kiwishka writes:
Overall:

Pros

love the car. Great vehicle all around.

Cons

dont know of any. I suppose, it would be great if it went a little faster.

kiwishka

Great Cehicle — Had the car for about 2 years, absolutely no problems, taking to shop regularly to get oil changes, but that's it. Excellent luxury for the price and excellent value comparing to other vehicles out there. Would definitely recommend this car to friends and family.

janhartz writes:
Overall:

Pros

Very responsive even with a 4 cyl. engine.  Very comfortable to drive.  Looks good in the driveway.  27mpg average is very nice.  SYNC is very easy to use and works great.

Cons

Long grades causes some shifting.

janhartz

Nice Car For The Money. — Performance is good and reliable. It can zip when needed. Nice combo of trandmission and engine. Very nice mileage. 27 city and 32 on long fwy hauls. Very sporty looking with spoiler and came with nice custom rims. Very good fit and finish. Ford has really stepped up their game. I would buy another one.

homers4545 writes:
2011 Ford Fusion Sport AWD Review
Overall:

Pros

Have owned the car for 6 months.  Very nice car to drive.  Ride is firm but handling is excellent, lots of power. Stereo is excellent!  Very comfortable interior, easy to reach and operate controls.

Cons

Minor "little" things, that are anoying over time.  If drivers sunvisor is used 2-3 times, it "pops out" of the holder.  I have a minor interior intermitent "rattle" that I cannot locate the source.  The transmission of the 3.5 was highly rated, BUT sometimes when driving at low speeds it downshifts very strangely.

homers4545

A Very Good Car For The Money. — Overall very happy with my Fusion Sport, but after owning a couple German cars I find the fit and finish to be disappointing, typical North American things. You get what you pay for. Good value for money. Pleasure to drive, handling and power are excellent.

Brandon writes:
Interior Noise:
Long Trips:
Parking:
Safety:
Overall:

Pros

Comfort

Cons

Power

Ford Needs To Make This A V6 Standard, 4 Cylinder Is Just Sad... — Its a great car for a family man/woman who needs a reliable daily driver to go from A to B. I am about to trade up becuase I have realized I have no need for this much a of subdued car yet.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2011 Ford Fusion reviews.

Rank your car

2005 Ford Fusion Reviews

The Best Car I Have Used So Far By Jairaj

I bought it coz it had the best seat height, like sitting on a chair at home rather than inside a bucket. Interior space is awesome...friends having Optra's or Corolla's comment immediately after gett... Read More

Ford Fusion Tdci By Mark

The Ford Fusion,is supposed to be a crossover type of vehicle,however,Ford;s application leaves a lot to be desired! It;s neither tall enought to be a 4x4,nor does it have enough seats to be called an... Read More

Read all 3 2005 Ford Fusion reviews

2006 Ford Fusion Reviews

Great Car For The Money. By NorCalCJ

Great car overall. Interior is spacious and comfortable. The automatic headlights are very convenient and the heated seats work very well. The heated mirrors are a very handy feature during the winter... Read More

This Is The Best Car I Have Ever Owned By spaulk

This is the best car I have ever owned, if it came with third row seats I would keep it forever. Its reliable and offers amazing performance and good fuel economy. I would love to have a brand new mo... Read More

Read all 32 2006 Ford Fusion reviews

2007 Ford Fusion Reviews

Reliable With Lots Of Interior Room By RonRico00

I chose the Ford Fusion because of the stylish look. I did research through the Consumber Guide which helped me make my decision. I primarily use this vehicle going to and from work. I drive about 9K ... Read More

Good Vehicle By colin0008

excellent family car,lots of room,comfortable,good gas millage and very reliable.handles very well.good traction in winter time and the traction control works great in slick winter conditions. I have ... Read More

Read all 47 2007 Ford Fusion reviews

2008 Ford Fusion Reviews

Efficient And Practical By Alfred

I like the looks, the fact that it is a four door and has some room inside is good. The ride is comfortable and smooth. Mine is a manual transmission. Gets great gas mileage and is very reliable. Over... Read More

The Most Reliable Vehicle I Have Ever Owned By crdcna

The vehicle excelled in acceleration and handling. Had many safety features. The Fusion has a premium sound system along with Sirus radio and a 6 cd changer. Driving the Fusion was such a pleasure... Read More

Read all 35 2008 Ford Fusion reviews

2009 Ford Fusion Reviews

Best Car I Ever Owned By larsonorganic

This Ford Fusion is the best car I ever owned. Its price was very reasonable, it gets up and goes, it gets over 20 miles to the gallon, handles like a GT racer and best of all looks GREAT. I've driv... Read More

Stylish And Functional By Matt

I recently purchased this car and so far I am impressed. For a 4cyl it does get up rather nicely. I've had no issues with it. It's not a sports car, but this is a nice car to have. The interior is... Read More

Read all 18 2009 Ford Fusion reviews

People researching a 2011 Ford Fusion contacted a dealer about

2011 Ford Fusion, Front Left Quarter View, exterior, manufacturer
Ford Fusion
Honda Accord
Toyota Camry
Hyundai Sonata
Fusion
Looking for a Used Fusion in your area?
CarGurus has 62,367 nationwide Fusion listings starting at $2,495.