2008 Saturn Aura User Reviews

2008 Saturn Aura Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5
  • Overall: 4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars 4.2 / 5

PROS
"beautiful car" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying 1 - 10 of 11 2008 Saturn Aura reviews.

Ashley writes:
Overall:

Pros

It's a good-looking, sporty, and fun midsize sedan.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about my car.

Outranks The Competition — I have only good comments to make about this car. It handles curves great, has plenty of room for five passengers, and is good looking, in my opinion. It is also a lot of fun to drive! I get very good gas mileage, as well. I would recommend a Saturn to anyone. The price was good, too! It EASILY competes with and outranks the Honda Accord.

Aura
Looking for a Used Aura in your area?
CarGurus has 1,640 nationwide Aura listings starting at $3,897.
Kassandra writes:
Overall:

Pros

The gas mileage

Cons

Not too fast. But the XR is a V8

Very Practical And Nice Looking Car! — Not a very fast car, but it still has some pep. My Aura handles very well and is very comfortable. The gas mileage is awesome! This car is more practical than "fun." It is a great family car! The build quality so far has been great!

MDX_2193 writes:
Overall:

Pros

Fun to drive.

Cons

V One to avoid Speeding tickets.

Buy One. — Best car so far. Ok on gas, Hankook tires standard, 1 tie rod squeak, 1 sensor repaired alarm , looks great drives great, stabli trac and tracrion control great. Almost 30k Mi, no major expenses, major accelleration, torque, stops climbing at 107, elect limited, yeahm its fun!

Patrick writes:
Overall:

Pros

pushrod v6

Cons

no fog lamps

Saturn Aura — I enjoy this car because it is different from all the other bland cars like the accord and Camry. Also I feel like I made a better purchase decision with this car vs an import because someone in Fairfax KS and Detroit MI still have a job because of the purchase.

Lynn writes:
Overall:

Pros

Fun, good mpg for a 6-cyl.

Cons

Road noise is more than I'd like.

I Like My Aura. — I really like this car so far. It's getting good mileage -- about 30 mpg, even though it's the s-cyl and I do more local driving than highway driving. One issue has been trim details... I have had to bring it back to the dealer twice to fix minor aesthetic things (like a cubby hole whose closure assembly broke within the first month I had the car). Road noise is a bit of an issue, but that's not abnormal for Saturns (from my experience). Overall, it's peppy, has a lot of giddyup, and is pretty fun to drive.

William writes:
Overall:

Pros

brakes, handling, comfort, size, great looking car

Cons

acceleration terrible for a 2.4L but could be cause the car is a lux sedan and it makes it heavy... go with a V6 if u are thinking about this car...

Decent Upgrade (from My Ion) — Second Saturn! Only because i work at a Saturn dealership (DCH Saturn Of Brunswick) had the ion for 3 years decided to try ann upgrade. I still don't love this car as much as my Ion... should of gotten a V6 aura instead of my V4 but too much money... GREAT CAR FOR ITS PRICE

coopercop writes:
Long Trips:
Overall:

Pros

Great gas mileage and very comfortable

Cons

Cannot stop the water leaking into the rear passenger floorboard.  Still trying to find the cause of it.

coopercop

Great Car With Minor Issues. — Very satisfied with this car. Comfortable to drive and has great gas mileage. Have had issues with water collecting in the right rear floorboard. Constantly collects when the a/c in running and will collect up to two inches deep. Its causing the carpet to mold.

JimHall918 writes:
Interior Noise:
Safety:
Overall:

Pros

A beautiful, world-class design; quiet and smooth ride; high feature level standard.

Cons

Four cylinder engine lacks oomph...

JimHall918

One Of The Best Value Sedans From Gm — This beautiful design tempted me back to GM. Too bad that the Saturn brand did not survive their company restructuring...I've been very happy with the reliability, quiet ride and economy. Both the Saturn and Chevrolet dealers have been excellent to work with. I will definitely consider another GM vehicle in my future!

emeade writes:
Overall:

Pros

1- DIC monitoring system
2- Premium sound system
3- Very fun to drive
4- Great gas mileage for the size.

Cons

1- small trunk
2- starting to have small electrical problems (Door Locks)
3- had to have the cam shaft sensor replaced.

emeade

Comfortable To Drive, During My Everyday Long Comute — 1- Like the premium sound system, 6 cd changer/ X-am radio, on star 2- DIC Monitoring system weather/tires/oil/ gas usage 3- Anti lock brakes work great they saved me from a couple of close calls. 4- I like the auto light system (My first car with) 5- Very luxurious interior. 6-

Brian writes:
Overall:

Pros

4-cylinder performance, fuel economy, looks pretty nice.

Cons

I hit a pothole the 3rd day I owned it and bent the rim :(

Nice Commuter Car — It's really nice for my commuter car. Plus it was easy to disable the DRLs (I don't know why they insist on those things). I don't like the fact that it won't let me keep the HVAC on recirc--it ALWAYS defaults back to fresh...aaargh! Also when you spray the washer fluid the wipers go one too many times...

Displaying 1 - 10 of 11 2008 Saturn Aura reviews.

Review your car

2009 Saturn Aura Reviews

I Would Reccomend It By Seth

Not a bad car, This Is My Second car I have owned, It performs very well in all types of weather conditions, i paid about 18 grand for it, it is somewhat fun to drive, It gets me from point a to point... Read More

Nice Looking And Very Comfortable By Mark9524

I love everything about this car. We have only had it a month. Mileage is great. But then we came from an SUV! No outside noises. It is a V6 so acceleration is great. Read More

Read all 3 2009 Saturn Aura reviews

2007 Saturn Aura Reviews

Cute By Tee_v1

The car is very stylish but it has a lot of noise issues from the dashboard to the tires. The gas mileage is poor as well. The ride is rough due to the low profile tires recommended for the car. Read More

Great Car Would Recommend To Anyone Who Needs To Get Something Efficient Without Giving Up Fun! By Ian

Performance...0-60 in 5.9 seconds and the quarter mile in 14.5 seconds is huge for a family sedan!! it has a heavy steering feel which i love and really sets the car through a corner quite well. Bu... Read More

Read all 16 2007 Saturn Aura reviews

People researching a 2008 Saturn Aura contacted a dealer about

2008 Saturn Aura XR picture, exterior
Saturn Aura
Chevrolet Malibu
Scion tC
Ford Fusion
Aura
Looking for a Used Aura in your area?
CarGurus has 1,640 nationwide Aura listings starting at $3,897.