2007 Saturn Sky User Reviews

2007 Saturn Sky Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Performance:4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars 4.6 / 5
  • Appearance:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars 4.3 / 5
  • Overall: 4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars 4.6 / 5

PROS
"handling" 8 reviews
"beautiful car" 3 reviews
CONS
"storage" 9 reviews
"space" 6 reviews

Displaying 11 - 16 of 16 2007 Saturn Sky reviews.

Adam writes:
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Review
Overall:

Pros

Best looking car on the road.

Cons

You won't want to stop driving.

So Much Fun, You Will Hate Rainy Days. — This is my daily driver. Anyone who says it cannot be used as a daily driver is foolish. Considering it gets great gas mileage it SHOULD be used as a daily driver. The trunk is small, but I can still fit almost a months worth of groceries in it and still put the top down. Whoever has problems with trunk space should learn how to pack better.

Sky
Looking for a Used Sky in your area?
CarGurus has 197 nationwide Sky listings starting at $7,995.
Stephen writes:
Overall:

Pros

Head-turner, handles exceptional, good gas mileage, manual top, great sound system, and many more

Cons

No trunk space, small interior but it's a 2-seater!!

The Perfect Convertible — I knew I wanted this car as soon as I saw it. It's the best looking car I've seen in a while, and even better, it's affordable. It's made in the USA and the warranty/parts are typically cheaper than those made overseas. It gets about 25mpg, rides great, has a wide wheelbase so it handles very well. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a convertible!

Mike writes:
Overall:

Pros

Great Looks, Cheap Drop Top, Great Suspension, Super Sexy

Cons

No Storage Space, Old people can't get into them, More of a toy than Daily Driver

Best Looking Convertible Under $40,000 And Sexier Than Many Over $75,000! — This car was an awesome toy...but that is all you can buy it for, a toy! It is pretty much useless as a daily driver. It was super fun and handled like a dream. Spend the extra money and get the Redline model...I was not happy with the power of mine and spent thousands making it faster.

Andrew writes:
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Review
Overall:

Pros

handles great, looks beautiful

Cons

zero trunk space, scrapes the front end too often

It Was Worth The Wait. — I love the car. It doesn't get as good gas mileage as I would like, but it's fun getting from A to B.

Daniele writes:
Overall:

Pros

for a saturn... great looks! Good gas milage, easy to work on.

Cons

small small small small small.

Awsome Car — Fantastic fun car! This was my pre engagement gift from my fiance when my Escalade started to fall apart. Handles GREAT in the corners, turns a lot of heads, and truth be told, if you pack it right you can hold more than a backpack and a pair of gloves in the trunk....

Sedonasky writes:
Overall:

Pros

The pros are long..great styling, a classy little car that turns heads wherever you go- it stands out from its competitors BMW Z3, Miata, Honda S2000 and even stands apart from it's "sister" car, the Pontiac Solstice. Feedback I have heard is that people like the edginess the Sky has compared to the roundness of the Solstice. People have even said that the rear end reminds them of a Corvette, LOL.  It has great handling and soo much fun to drive. Reliable and low maintanence to own, never had one problem with it. Great mpg for a roadster too- I average 26.5, even around town, but have gotten as high as 34 on long trips! Has suitable head and leg room for me and I am 6' 1. "Cockpit" is pretty quiet, not much road noise, (much less than in the Solstice for some reason) leather bucket seats are comfortable to ride in for several hours. I took a long distance road trip and was comfortable for 6 hrs.

Cons

The cons...there isnt many, in my opinion. The trunk is small but its a roadster not a family sedan. The reviews say the Sky has a "messy top" because you have to manually put it down but it's very easy and not a problem at all. Seems more like a classic roadster to me in that respect. There are no side air bags, just front for both driver and passanger. There is one blind spot over drivers left shoulder, but has never been a problem for me.

Sedonasky

Why The Sky Is Just Plain Awesome! — I bought this car 5 yrs ago and it has been so much fun to drive and own. It turns heads wherever you go and impresses those who have never seen it before. Probably at least once a year someone approaches me with an offer to buy it. They only made approx 10k of these cars a year for three yrs so they are a collectors car, and just driving around I can tell you, there arent many around. (This only makes them stand out even more.) Saturn, being a division of GM, made it easy to still get parts and be very reliable. It has great power-even the base model, it accelerates well and corners like its on rails. Braking is excellent. Good amount of torch too. I always feel safe driving in it, but I generally drive it very defensively- It makes a great second or weekend car, but right now it is my daily driver.

Displaying 11 - 16 of 16 2007 Saturn Sky reviews.

Rank your car

2009 Saturn Sky Reviews

Head Turner By jcg2684

the only thing you can dislike about this car is the amount of storage space ... no mater where I park this car I get questions about "who made this car" "how much does it cost" "where can I buy one... Read More

Very Quick, Small Car 300hp By spoolly

Style of sports car stops most all that see it and then ask who made it and what do they call it. Last year of production. power not fully brought out though new exhaust system will be coming soon. Es... Read More

Read all 5 2009 Saturn Sky reviews

2008 Saturn Sky Reviews

Great Sports Car! By WestCoastDon

Very enjoyable, basic sports car. No computer controlled anything. It weighs barely 3000 pounds and with 260 HP and 260 LB. FT. of torque it will get sideways anytime you want. The top stows into the ... Read More

Cool Little Car By kksejwilson

I think that this car is what it was designed for "Fun". Its a car that you can jump in and go without worry of it breaking down. I get about 31 mpg and feel the road as im driving. I like that the... Read More

Read all 16 2008 Saturn Sky reviews

People researching a 2007 Saturn Sky contacted a dealer about

Saturn Sky
Pontiac Solstice
Chrysler Crossfire
Ford Mustang
Sky
Looking for a Used Sky in your area?
CarGurus has 197 nationwide Sky listings starting at $7,995.