2007 Saturn Outlook User Reviews

2007 Saturn Outlook Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5 / 5
  • Appearance:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Build Quality:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Overall: 4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5

PROS
"comfortable car" 3 reviews
"space" 2 reviews
"interior" 2 reviews
CONS
"transmission" 2 reviews

Displaying all 7 2007 Saturn Outlook reviews.

youcanreachluke writes:
Overall:

Pros

Spacious, classy, and comfortable

Cons

The original transmission wasn't as reliable - probably due to excessive shifting from hauling and prior owner didn't operate well.  We replaced with GM certified transmission.

youcanreachluke

Classy Family Hauler — This car is designed well, thinking of driver and passenger comforts. The seats are excellent and touches are supple. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone needing space or many seats. The only BEWARE is make sure you know the status of the transmission, because it may need replacement.

Outlook
Looking for a Used Outlook in your area?
CarGurus has 1,045 nationwide Outlook listings starting at $4,999.
BigMo writes:
Overall:

Pros

Roominess, cost of operation

Cons

quality, cheap seats, interior materials

BigMo

The Outlook Is Now A Great Automobile — Our 07 Outlook XR was an economical purchase, and you get what you pay for! The vehicle is roomy, but the quality of the interior materials were just plain cheap. After about 30k miles, the driver's seat began to breakdown, and eventually became very uncomfortable. The electronic transmission is LOUD...the fuel economy is pitiful...just as well get a Tahoe/Yukon.

estoman writes:
Overall:

Pros

Nice acceleration, nice field of view, comfort and quiet ride

Cons

Some buttons are a bit small but not a major showstopper.

estoman

Smooth Ride, Nice Acceleration — Overall, the XR AWD is a nice ride and has the punch when you need it!The features are worth the money such as the optional HID headlamps; however, I wish GM offered cloth interior. Hopefully, consumers will realize that the Outlook and its domestic cousins (e.g. Acadia, Enclave, etc.) have a lot to offer and they'll purchase American!!

Owner for 1 years, 0 months

Miles Driven per Year:1,000

PBGrl88 writes:
Overall:

Pros

Incredible ride, all the extras, and all the cup holders and compartments!

Cons

compartment in the back will not stay closed

PBGrl88

Never Thought I Would Ever Buy A Saturn Until The 'outlook'!! — I have to say I never ever thought I would be an owner of a Saturn for the simple fact that my mother had a saturn (98) when I was growing up and I used to drive it. It was nice b/c it was new, had a sunroof, sporty looking, blah blah. As I grew up though I noticed it was quite flighty on the highway and very uncomfortable for long trips. Well, this year however I happen to see the commercial for the Saturn Outlook and fell in love. (Mind you I was not even looking for a new vehicle) So I thought ah, I will look it up online and see it more closely. Well, after that I was hooked so of course the next step was to drive it to prove to myself that it really is NOT all that wonderful. Yeah well "congrats", "It's a Saturn Outlook"! I thought I loved just looking at it no I was so incredibly wrong! It's so much more fun to drive!!!

Owner for 0 years, 2 months

Miles Driven per Year:8,000

bobkat writes:
Overall:

Pros

The 2007 Saturn Outlook -- which shares a platform with the pricier GMC Acadia and Buick Enclave -- but is a LOT less in price. The Outlook offers a cabin that's both functional and pleasant to look at. The faux wood in XR models is convincing enough, and the overall quality of interior materials is impressive. Luggage capacity is 19.7 cubic feet. With the second and third rows folded, available cargo room swells to a class-leading 117 cubes.

Cons

GM had a lot of problems with the transmission. It never could decide what gear it wanted to be in. Going over an interstate bridge would often cause it to downshift.

bobkat
2,945

Amazing Value For A Car That Is This Large And Tows This Much Weight — The Outlook is definitely a plus-size vehicle; in terms of dimensions, it just about matches those of a Chevy Tahoe. The 2007 Saturn Outlook gets its juice from a choice of 3.6-liter V6s that generate 270 or 275 horsepower. The engines boast excellent power, torque and fuel economy, and offer exceptional smoothness. At over 4,700 pounds, the Outlook is no lightweight, but its handling is impressive. Slide behind the wheel and you would think you were piloting a considerably smaller vehicle.

skicrazy writes:
Overall:

Pros

Excellent ride, seats are very comfortable for long rides, styling inside and out is very nice.
I love the two sunroofs and dvd system, this vehicle handles like a car which is great.

Cons

shifting is little delayed when passing or picking up speed, fuel economy is not what it was rated for but I guess it is not bad for the size of the vehicle.

skicrazy

So Far I Love It, But I Have Only Owned For A Few Weeks. — I felt very safe driving in this vehicle with all the airbags, plus stability control, the huge tires give it an excellent ride, I can't wait to see how the traction control and all wheel drive work this winter. Braking is very good for a vehicle this size.

Robert writes:
Overall:

Pros

nice and big for carrying people around
great gas mileage

Cons

to big to find easy parking for it

Best For Trips — i like the color that i got it in and the features that it holds is pretty cool the performance is good you con stick to the road and it has performance for all types of weather

Displaying all 7 2007 Saturn Outlook reviews.

Review your car

2010 Saturn Outlook Reviews

Perfect For What I Needed! By Jana

I absolutely love this car, and I'm hard to please. The adjustment from going from a coupe to a midsize suv is a little difficult, however, I'm sure I will adjust soon. My major challenges right now a... Read More

Read all 2010 Saturn Outlook reviews

2009 Saturn Outlook Reviews

Perfect Performer But Shy On The Reliability By tedLhansen

There are a lot of good things to say about the performance of this car. It has plenty of power and handles like a dream. The only thing we don't like about it is the repairs are coming steadily. W... Read More

Very Pleased By FABOFOAM1

I was very surprised when I found Saturn with this nice of a vehicle. Being 6'-5" it as difficult to go from a Chrysler Van to an SUV that had the room the van had. The Outlook has leather interior wi... Read More

Read all 4 2009 Saturn Outlook reviews

2008 Saturn Outlook Reviews

Sweet By CWcars

Very good 8 passenger vehicle and added trailer hitch. Love heated seats and climate control. seats fold down without needing to remove for extra cargo room. XM radio is great for cross country trips.... Read More

Nice Ride For The Money By orca17

Bought this after getting a call from a salesman who we had been working with looking for another make/model. He said that he had gotten in a very nice SUV that had most of the things on our wish list... Read More

Read all 9 2008 Saturn Outlook reviews

People researching a 2007 Saturn Outlook contacted a dealer about

Saturn Outlook
Acura MDX
Nissan Altima
GMC Acadia
Outlook
Looking for a Used Outlook in your area?
CarGurus has 1,045 nationwide Outlook listings starting at $4,999.