2007 Ford Five Hundred User Reviews

2007 Ford Five Hundred Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Appearance:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Build Quality:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Overall: 4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars 4.6 / 5

PROS
"handling" 4 reviews
"reliable car" 3 reviews
"space" 2 reviews
"big space" 2 reviews
"storage" 2 reviews
"tire" 2 reviews

Displaying all 7 2007 Ford Five Hundred reviews.

polarwind writes:
2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL AWD Review
Overall:

Pros

Looks great in Black, adequate power, very stable on the road, handles like a European sedan, tranny from the makers of Aston Martin, for the money excellent buy, All wheel drive, heater warms up quickly in winter (I live in Wisconsin), easy to get into and out of, especially if your over 6 foot, lots of room , attractive interior, after 100,000 miles still no oil leaks ANYWHERE!  And I paid $9,000 for it, that's value.

Cons

A little noisy, but only on acceleration, and I don't mind that. At high speeds the interior is very quiet

polarwind

A Car For People Who Have Become Adults — Automotive Magazine still knocks this car, but that's fine by me. I bought it used for a lot less money considering what you get. The styling is European, excellent vision, 5 star rating for safety, great feel on the road I bought the black which shows the outline of the car better. Some of the other colors do not. 30 mpg on the interstate. If you want to research a car, do not read the auto mag's, read reviews from real people. This car filled a niche for people who finally matured enough to not want a Vette but could not afford an Audi or Lexus. I LOVE this car and I have owned it for 3 years

Five Hundred
Looking for a Used Five Hundred in your area?
CarGurus has 1,245 nationwide Five Hundred listings starting at $1,999.
drleongonyo writes:
2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL Review
Overall:

Pros

Very comfortable vehicle as a daily commuter or long trips.  Very reliable with low maintenance cost.

Cons

Depreciation was hefty regarding this vehicle.

drleongonyo

Reliable Family Car — I had this car since 2007. I bought it as an off lease vehicle and I have no real issues aside from having defective Michelins which Sears gave me a credit on. This car will provide years of reliable use.

SLK55 writes:
2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL AWD Review
Overall:

Pros

Great room in cabin and trunk

Cons

Fuel economy isn't great because of the AWD

SLK55

Serves It's Intended Purpose Well — Bought used so wasn't as pristine as I would have liked, and it's black so keeping it looking nice isn't the easiest task. We love the big car ride and that Ford parts and repairs are reasonable, compared to the Hondas we've owned.

johnmatkinson1 writes:
2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited Review
Overall:

Pros

Very reliable, great gas mileage, sharp looking sedan, tons of room.

Cons

Replacing tires is costly

johnmatkinson1

Work Car — Great car with tons of room for a sedan. Gas mileage is awesome for the way I drive it. Good looking car for a sedan, good stance, good handling, tires are costly to replace. Passenger front seat folds down completely to allow for 10' plus cargo room.

Traveler101 writes:
2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited AWD Review
Overall:

Pros

Outstanding family car. Has plenty of power.  Very very comfortable on trips. Pretty good gas mileage for this size car, I have had a little over 30mpg but average is about 28 to 29 at interstate speeds. 75mph in my state.  Handles winter without a hitch with Blizzak WS-70 snow tires.  I wish Ford still made this car!

Cons

Don't have any yet

Traveler101

Very Good Car — I'm going on 1 1/2 years with this car and can't really come up with anything that I dislike. The CVT took a little getting used to but now that I'm used to it I like it. I can put lots of stuff in the trunk! I know this review is late for a 2007 but I thought it deserved a good review as it really is a good car. Also the prices are right.

whitecastle writes:
Safety:
Snow/Ice:
Weight:
Overall:

Pros

Handles well. smooth, quiet ride and large trunk capacity. Mileage is 88,400 but most mileage is from interstate driving. Hiway gas mileage around 30 miles/gal. Recently detailed.

Cons

Out of production by Ford and is  model year 2007.

whitecastle

A Dependable, Smooth Ride!!! — It has been a dependable car and handled well in all types of weather conditions. A very smooth ride and quiet. Air conditioning is excellent in the summer and heater in the winter. Good gas mileage for a mid-size automobile.

loveridge writes:
2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited AWD Review
Appearance:
loveridge

Greatest Awd I Have Owned! — We now own 2 Ford's and we r very happy with both. The best move I have made is buying this 2007 Ford 500. It is great. It has so much room inside and drives like a dream. I only have 1300 miles on it but can not wait to take it on vacation this summer. I am very pleased with the power and gas mileage. My 500 came with the nav system and 6 cd changer and the sat radio is great (so tired of hearing radio stations talk to us). My husband has a Ford truck and it also drives great WE R BOTH SO PLEASED. Get a chance drive the 500 and u will be hooked.

Owner for 0 years, 2 months

Displaying all 7 2007 Ford Five Hundred reviews.

Review your car

2006 Ford Five Hundred Reviews

Great Looking Car...but..... By bill91852

This throttle body, surging, erratic dash gauge light issue has put a damper on an otherwise great car. Fords inability to acknowledge or to take interest in these issues makes one wonder if they woul... Read More

Descent Car For A Family By overhere803

Roomy, comfortable, quiet. Dependable, great on gas and overall a good vehicle. Easy to maintain, and good on the highway. Leather, dual climate control and sunroof are just some of the features on th... Read More

Read all 11 2006 Ford Five Hundred reviews

2005 Ford Five Hundred Reviews

Great Family Car By michply

Great Car for family.Has all features user friendly. Excellent road grip.Value for money . Quality of this vehicle has surpassed my expectations. With Vehicle frame coming from Volvo platform, excel... Read More

In Love By Krueger

I love this car. It is comfortable and handles all my daily needs well. I have not put much money into this car for repairs but the major items I have replaced have been tires and the airbag deploymen... Read More

Read all 17 2005 Ford Five Hundred reviews

People researching a 2007 Ford Five Hundred contacted a dealer about

The 2007 Ford Five Hundred, exterior
Ford Five Hundred
Ford Taurus
Ford Fusion
Chevrolet Impala
Five Hundred
Looking for a Used Five Hundred in your area?
CarGurus has 1,245 nationwide Five Hundred listings starting at $1,999.