2007 Ford Expedition User Reviews

2007 Ford Expedition Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars 4.2 / 5
  • Appearance:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5
  • Overall: 4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars 4.6 / 5

PROS
"big space" 6 reviews
"comfortable car" 5 reviews
"space" 4 reviews
"reliable car" 3 reviews
CONS

Displaying 1 - 10 of 20 2007 Ford Expedition reviews.

840 writes:
2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4X4 Review
Overall:

Pros

Looks great. Drives like a dream. Awesome stereo, all the bells and whistles, a ton of space inside for a large family or large adults to ride comfortably.

Cons

Gas mileage is terrible ( as expected). Towed my pontoon and it  towed great except struggled on hills, not a lot of get up and go.

Looks And Rides Great. — I love the looks. It is a 2007 but people think it is brand new. I love the air conditioned seats. Has a great stereo. Easy to maneuver compared to the GMC truck I traded in for it. It does have a lot of electronics so I bought an extended warranty. We will see how that works out. Gas mileage is about 12 mpg. Thought it would be a little better. Does not accelerate real fast but it is very smooth. Steering is great. Visibility is good. Rides like a dream. Nicest vehicle I have ever owned. Bought used with 67k on it. Auto check score of 94. Got it for 22k. Was over 54k new. Used is the way to go. I also put very few miles on my car a year so the mpg is not that big a deal. It could add up fast if you drove it a lot though. It also has a huge gas tank. Have only owned for 2 weeks so we will see how it turns out.

Expedition
Looking for a Used Expedition in your area?
CarGurus has 15,800 nationwide Expedition listings starting at $2,650.
Stacy1911 writes:
2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Review
Long Trips:
Overall:

Pros

Good on Long Trips DVD Nice Comfortable ride

Cons

Fuel

Stacy1911

I Love My Expedition This My Second One. — Loved all the space and the comfortable seating. Loved the DVD works with the WII and the XBOX Great for travel. cordless headphone compatable. 6 disc cd changer Leather seats have scotch guard made clean a breeze. Seats heat for cold winter days and cool for hot summer days Seats have memory adjust for 2 people.

LLUCAS writes:
2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited Review
Overall:

Pros

Great room for people and cargo, comfort, has every luxury a SUV can have. Very reliable.

Cons

Don't have any cons about this SUV.

LLUCAS

Great Suv! — This SUV has leather seating, 2 rows captains chairs. Front captains chairs are heated/cooled and power adjust. Third row 60/40 seating power folds flat. Navigation system, DVD entertainment system, BOSE sound system, plays CDs and cassettes. Power liftgate. Has parking assist. V8 has great power. Has towing package, cargo convenience. Power adjust exterior mirrors also has power fold.Great ride, plenty of room.

pbmal writes:
2007 Ford Expedition EL XLT 4X4 Review
Overall:

Pros

Safety, reliability and comfort

Cons

This is a great car!

pbmal

I Will Miss Owing This Car. Its Safety And Relability And Comfort Unbeatable For The Price. — This truck has been a great and I would have keep it forever if I didn't need something different for my family. Ford makes the best trucks and I will buy this truck again as soon as it fits our families needs. It is a durable machine that makes driving easy.

Josh writes:
2007 Ford Expedition Limited Review
Overall:

Pros

Luxury style and comfort

Cons

None

For Affordable Luxury, Styling, And Comfort, The Expedition Limited Is The Best! — My 2007 Ford Expedition is fantastic. Its performance is top of the class for such a large vehicle. Its build quality is superb. There have been no problems. My Expedition is black with chrome wheels, door handles, and luggage rack. It is the Limited, so it also has a moonroof, rear captains' chairs, DVD entertainment, navigation, and black interior with two-tone black/brown seats. Cost of ownership is medium. Average mileage is 500 miles on a tank of gas. This is by far the best vehicle I have owned!

Jimmy writes:
2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4X4 Review
Overall:

Pros

Drives very well, Very roomy!

Cons

Gas Guzzler! 33 gal tank, and at $3.95 / gal, it takes over $100.00 to fill up.

I Love The Expedition! — I had an 06, and then traded for my 07 when I saw that body style had changed. My wife also has an Expedition XLT, same color. We feel much safer driving a bigger vehicle, then driving in a car.

natashabennett9 writes:
2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4X4 Review
Overall:

Pros

Lots of room!!

Cons

None

natashabennett9

We Love The Expedition — We love our Expedition! I was a little nervous about driving such a large vehicle but honestly it drives like a car. It does not feel cumbersome. We have so much room whether we need to haul a large item or bring another family with us. This SUV looks great and Ford has always been great when we have needed to use our warranty coverage.

mbrad399 writes:
2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer Review
Overall:

Pros

Great Family Truck

Cons

15 miles to the gallon city

mbrad399

Looking For Family Truck, Look No Further — Great family truck with lots of room to bring a friend. I no longer need the size since we do not travel for gymnastic events anymore. If you have a large family or like to travel you can't find a better truck for the money.

Detstar8022 writes:
2007 Ford Expedition XLT 4X4 Review
Overall:

Pros

Seating, Comfort, Style

Cons

Fuel Mileage

Detstar8022

Great Family Travel Vehicle — I really like the looks and style of this year's exterior and interior. The Seating options and configurations are excellent. Plenty of room for the entire family and friends to go places in one vehicle. Very Glad I purchased this Suv!

David writes:
2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4X4 Review
Overall:

Pros

Good towing capacity. Has great interior and good technology for 2007.

Cons

Newer technology has come out that trumps this year's tech.  For instance, NAV system is starting to feel dated.  No Bluetooth. Gas mileage is bad when in town or while towing.

Great Workhorse & Family Weekender — I love taking this truck on long trips to NY, boating or just to Home Depot. It makes me feel like I can accomplish anything thrown my way. However, if your gasoline bill is a concern, I wouldn't recommend this vehicle, I mean, it is a truck after all.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Displaying 1 - 10 of 20 2007 Ford Expedition reviews.

Review your car

2012 Ford Expedition Reviews

Ford Expedition By ranj1983

I love this car it is a great one i ever had, it is family , sport comfort car. actually i am a big fan of big SUV , and any one will like this size of SUV they will enjoy it otherwise if not , it wil... Read More

Read all 2012 Ford Expedition reviews

2011 Ford Expedition Reviews

You Will Love Her By Gary

All I can say is "Awesome" great vehicle I Drive her 1000 miles a week and I have no complaints at all. It's my second one and I hightly recommend it. I had the Suburban before and the Ford is much mu... Read More

Read all 2011 Ford Expedition reviews

2010 Ford Expedition Reviews

Capable, Full-size Suv! By sharonu

We bought this car about a year ago and have enjoyed every minute of ownership. With it's powerful engine and 4-wheel drive, it is great in any weather. This vehicle is large enough for five adults to... Read More

This Car Is Amazing By Bethany

Love it! would reccomend it to anyone! I love fords! :) It has a great sterio system and has good build quality and ive never had any problems. It has a great number of seats perfect for family life.... Read More

Read all 3 2010 Ford Expedition reviews

2009 Ford Expedition Reviews

2009 Ford Expedition El Limited 4wd By PhilDailey

This is my second Expedition. The first was a 2001 EB 4WD. I was always interested in the EL for the additional space, as I use this for work as well and frequently need to transport materials & equ... Read More

Would Buy Another By Celestino

Great SUV for the Price, good acceleration, good braking, regular handling over 60 mph. Great for towing mid size boat. Good quiality. Great Appeareance interior. Normal exterior. Good gas mileage, r... Read More

Read all 4 2009 Ford Expedition reviews

2008 Ford Expedition Reviews

Love My Expedition By Bobexped

Like the looks of the Expedition. Great tow package, able to tow my camper, with a golf cart inside. Like the auto leveling system, not all Expeditions have this. I like the second row captain seats... Read More

Very Good Familie Car By Jagrata

we have 2 Kids 2 Dogs and luggage but with this Ford you will not have any problems, geting anywere you whant. The accessoiries are a lot usfull things like DVD for the Kids or automatic sideboard, Na... Read More

Read all 10 2008 Ford Expedition reviews

People researching a 2007 Ford Expedition contacted a dealer about

2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer, The 2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer El , exterior
Ford Expedition
Ford F-150
Chevrolet Suburban
Chevrolet Tahoe
Expedition
Looking for a Used Expedition in your area?
CarGurus has 15,800 nationwide Expedition listings starting at $2,650.