2004 Chevrolet Classic User Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Classic Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:3.8 out of 5 stars3.8 out of 5 stars3.8 out of 5 stars3.8 out of 5 stars3.8 out of 5 stars 3.8 / 5
  • Appearance:3.2 out of 5 stars3.2 out of 5 stars3.2 out of 5 stars3.2 out of 5 stars3.2 out of 5 stars 3.2 / 5
  • Build Quality:3.8 out of 5 stars3.8 out of 5 stars3.8 out of 5 stars3.8 out of 5 stars3.8 out of 5 stars 3.8 / 5
  • Overall: 3.2 out of 5 stars3.2 out of 5 stars3.2 out of 5 stars3.2 out of 5 stars3.2 out of 5 stars 3.2 / 5

PROS
"handling" 2 reviews

Displaying all 4 2004 Chevrolet Classic reviews.

Rick writes:
Overall:

Pros

Dependability.

Cons

Anti-theft system issues

Affordable, And Decently Built. We've Been Happy With It. — It's not a horrible car, but not the worlds' greatest, either. Over-all, it's been a dependable car, but we HAVE had issues. One of the most annoying, as well as most frequent, is with the anti-theft system. For whatever reason, it likes to lock us out. This is easily fixed, as it just requires turning the car off, removing the key, replacing the key, turning to the run position (not all the way to start), and waiting for the anti-theft light to turn off. It's easy, but it usually takes at least 10 minutes to reset itself. Handling is good, acceleration is decent, braking is good. Most of the repairs it has needed have been self-repairs, which is a positive. It can be fun to find things such as fuses, as there are three completely separate fuse boxes (one on both passenger and drivers side dash, one under the hood. The one under the hood is where you'll find your cigarette lighter/power point fuse, lolol). It's a comfortable car to ride in, and we've always enjoyed riding in it. Over-all, we're pleased with this vehicle.

Classic
Looking for a Used Classic in your area?
CarGurus has 473 nationwide Classic listings starting at $1,490.
Katie writes:
Overall:

Pros

My Purple Theme

Cons

My turn signal constantly clicks

Shes My Baby! — I love my car!! Tehe It is a 2004 n still n great shape!! it does have a lot of miles however! Gas is real cheap.. shes a 4 banger!! NO funky sounds! It's my baby and my WhIp GaMe PrOpEr!!

Scott writes:
Overall:

Pros

Well built

Cons

dirties easily

Classic Will Remain A Classic — Well built, hard to destroy. This car is built like a tank. It's easy to maintain, although the oil filter is hard to remove and replace. It dirties easily, but it cleans well too.

GrumpyOldMan writes:
Overall:

Pros

Good mileage, fair ride, good handling

Cons

repairs very costly...technology for the sake of technology and driving repairs.

GrumpyOldMan

Not Too Happy — Known problem with the timing chain jumping out...I wasn't told up front about this possibility. My wife's car, so I'm not sure when it happened or the conditions, but I now have a $2100 repair bill to put a used engine in--private mechanic. Clements, the dealer, said they'd be glad to put in a new engine for $4700...go figure. Also had trouble with the control yoke for the w/wiper and turn signals. Fixed that myself because a replacement part was $170 more than I could afford.

Displaying all 4 2004 Chevrolet Classic reviews.

Review your car

2005 Chevrolet Classic Reviews

Great Car For The Price By rsmossutah

This has been a very reliable vehicle. It gets me where I need to go (which is ~200 miles/day) and does so very economically. While it isn't the fastest thing out there, it has decent pick-up and go... Read More

It's A Really Good Car To Drive. You Can Go To Any Place, Feel Comfortable In It. By offer2012

This car is really fun to drive, very comfortable, roomy, safe, and all in controll driving it. It gets great MPG. I like that too. It spends almost no gasoline compare to my other car, a jeep I have.... Read More

Read all 10 2005 Chevrolet Classic reviews