Sign in | Register | My account |

1994 Mazda Navajo User Reviews

1994 Mazda Navajo Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5 / 5
  • Appearance:3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5 / 5
  • Build Quality:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Overall: 4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5

Displaying all 2 1994 Mazda Navajo reviews.

Sarris writes:
1994 Mazda Navajo 2 Dr LX 4WD SUV Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

well built/low maint.

Cons

poor mpg

Sarris

A Good Reliable Suv If You Dont Have To Drive Far — This has been a great SUV for me. I bought it in 2008 and other than brake master cyclinder and freeze plugs it has needed no repairs it now has 195000 miles on it, a well put together suv, I've only seen one other one on the road its nice having something not everybody is driving. on the bad side it gets the worse gas mileage I've ever experienced.

Emery writes:
1994 Mazda Navajo 2 Dr LX 4WD SUV Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

Sun roof, 4-wheel drive, handling

Cons

Small things going wrong often, short wheel-base causing tires to squeel

My Truck — I really like this truck, it runs well, has surprisingly good acceleration and has 4-wheel drive for off-road. It does constantly have SOMETHING going wrong, but it's always little inexpensive things. I really like the sunroof it has and I love driving it around with my friends, I just wish it had 4 doors instead of 2. It also gets pretty decent gas mileage for an SUV of that year...

Displaying all 2 1994 Mazda Navajo reviews.

Review your car