2011 Infiniti M56 User Reviews

2011 Infiniti M56 Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Overall: 3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars 3 / 5

orfinarylyf writes:
2011 Infiniti M56 X Review
Overall:

Pros

Acceleration is wonderful, smooth and responsive. Ride is firm but acceptable for a sports sedan. I happen to like the road feel of this car. Tech is really top notch. Gorgeous interior . A real pleasure to drive every day.

Cons

Voice command system a bit more convoluted than my prior M's. Some tech features a bit too intrusive, such as the eco pedal. Haven't quite got the handle on the DCS yet but working at it.

orfinarylyf

Beautiful, Inside And Out! — This is an amazingly fun car to drive. It's responsiveness and road feel make you feel in complete control of a very powerful machine. When running it sounds great, looks great both inside and out, and as with my previous M I expect its reliability to be pitch perfect. I've owned BMW's, Volvo's, and Lexus' in the past and presently (wife has an Rx400h) and this is by far my favorite vehicle and brand. That's why I replaced my 2006 M with 95K miles with another. I'm expecting another great 1/2 decade with this car.

M56
Looking for a Used M56 in your area?
CarGurus has 71 nationwide M56 listings starting at $23,400.
Review your car