Would love is someone could help.I have a '97 Saab 900s Convertible. While driving, sometimes the power windows, AC, headlights, and interior lights shut off. Then after awhile, turn back on. Sometimes if I pull over, turn off the car, wait a minute and start the car, those items will work. It's not fun when it happens at night. Or when I get caught with windows up and AC shuts off. Can you tell me what might be the cause? The car seems to be running fine otherwise. Thank you in advance.

Asked by Jun 18, 2015 at 01:07 PM about the 1997 Saab 900 2 Dr S Convertible

Sound like a igniton problem,or possible ECM issue,is engine light on or does it come on when this happens?

No engine light. Now no AC (not fun in Tucson) but I have turn signals.

Now no turn signals and windows won't go down. I would like to have an idea before taking it in. Not a lot of people work on Saab here. Would be good to be able to give them a starting point.