now it won't turn over

Asked by Jul 22, 2014 at 09:28 AM about the 1991 Pontiac Firebird Base

I have a 1991 manual transmission Pontiac Firebird with 3.1L V6 MPI engine. My dad
haven't use it in year so I decided to use it, I can get it to turn over but can't get it to
start. I took out the old gas and put in new gas, I check the spark plugs, replace the
battery then I try starting it but pink smoke started coming out from the computer and
one of fuel injectors started smoking so i replace both of them and it still won't start
then we try car diagnostic scanner but nothing pop up. the next day it won't turn over
now. the light that pop up are infl rest, service engine soon, security and when I try to
turn the key the brake light show up

you may have to get your keys and ignition switch recoded to match the new ecu and security system

replaced starter, dash lights up but nothing when I turn it to start. The security light is flashing