Does anyone know where I can get outer window door rubber for my 1992 Sunbird

Asked by Jun 19, 2013 at 09:19 AM about the 1992 Pontiac Sunbird 2 Dr SE Convertible

Looking for the rubber that keeps the water out of the door. Its at the bottom of the windows. Mine is all rotten and hard.

104,285

J.C. Whitney

10,645

If the dealership can't help you, you may be S.O.L. Sometimes the internet can be your friend though.

65

I have seen these as a set on ebay. Also on craigslist from a company called "weatherstrip specialists". I hope this helps you out. Good Luck, Al.

65

If you cannot find them new, I have succesfully removed and installed used ones from salvage cars.