Can you prove me wrong ? I have the only 1992 Firebird Convertible with Trans Am trim made for Canada in Canada.

Asked by Sep 29, 2015 at 10:28 AM about the 1992 Pontiac Firebird Base

I have a 1992 Firebird Convertible with Trans Am trim, It is not a Trans AM. It
came from the factory this way and was made for Canada. I believe it is the
only one in Existance. Can anybody prove me wrong?

28,035

not enough info !!!!! Of the 104 5spd verts made only 16 sold in Canada. only a trim option ..That is what G.M. Canada said...call them...

i have already called them, they gave me no answer. I want to thank you for your reply, that is exactly what I was searching for I wonder of the 16 sold in Canada How many were teal in colour.

110

Does it have a tuned port engine? Or does it have throttle body? Is the service parts Iidentification sticker still in the center console? These are important ways to figure the difference between factory and some stuff installed after the fact..does it have WS6 and L98 listed in the center console with other three letter codes

110

Sorry read the question wrong....long day .....I meant to say all firebirds and trans ams have the same ground effects, in 1991 and 1992,,,,,the wheels,tail lights,and interior trims were the only difference for the most part...try the third gen websites to look up the vin and codes

I understand, I have a base model firebird, I have all the codes for it. But since posting this I have found out that there were only 16 of these cars built for Canada, that would be a base model Firebird Convertible, 5 speed standard, with Trans am trim. I have contacted GM to find the true production numbers. Thanks for the reply

Hi Batchmasterb; got info back from GM , there were only 6 model 2Fs67 imported to Canada for sale with the MM5 trans.. of those 6, I do not know how many came with the L/03 engine , or came with the #37 colour which was Dark Bright Teal Metalic. can any body help me with that?

110

You're doing pretty good at only six of that car,did you try the third gen websites yet? They usually will have a spot to look up the three letter codes from the center console and usually have links for finding production numbers...nastyz28.com usually helps me with engine codes...try them maybe

110

Transamworld.com? Production numbers are broken down pretty good