I have a 93 trans am, when it rains water pools on passenger floor, already. Cleaned out cowl it's not the heater core, and does not appear to be window seal, can't see leak, appears under carpet

Asked by Apr 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM about the 1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula

92,125

Pull the carpet back from the passenger side firewall. It could be coming from the cowl and running behind the carpet. It could be rust holes in the corners of the firewall down by the wheel well.

Car is spotless, No winters, but I will check that, thank you

if car has a/c and the drain for heater and a/c box has a drain on bottom of box, mostly in engine compartment on bottom of heater/ a/c box,they like to plug up with dirt, PS. do you have t-tops they like to leak.

31,845

Window seal is also a possibility, unibody cars with 300+ horsepower flex a lot and can break the old dry rotted window seals.