How to fix a dim headlight

Asked by Jun 05, 2013 at 04:33 PM about the 1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 4WD

24,205

Check the Bulb socket/connector. Check continuity of the ground. Replace the bulb/Sealed beam. Restore the lens on the headlight housing. Not much of a description given to go on but these are the most common fixes.

92,605

Do the obvious first, replace the bulb. if that didn't fix the problem then most dim headlight problems are caused by a bad ground in the headlight circuit, so clean and tighten the headlight grounds, then check the headlight plug, make sure it is in good condition, next check the voltage to the headlight, is should be battery voltage, if not trace out headlight power circuits.

clean the black battery cable to chassis, the bolt washer, wirebrush the chassis to metal and put it back...get a brand new battery~

yep...'95 is plenty of time for corrosion to play hell on the basic connections~

27,235

Listen to the first two answers if you actually want to find the problem.