Starter Location

Asked by Feb 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM about the 1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 4WD

I am not a gear head so here is my question.
I bought a replacement starter, but can not find it. I looked under the vehicle, but no luck. I tried GOOGLE as well, still no luck. So now I have to come here and bother everyone for this.
Thank you in advance.

165

It should be on the passenger sid of the engine. It willbe at the back of the engine around the tranny bell housing. It should be just above the oil pan and have three wires atached to it. If its not on the passenger side it will be on the driverside same position. Make shur you disconect the battery or you will short the positive cable to the frame or the engine. There are usualy only two bolts holding it to the engine block.

Thank you SOOOO much! I was able to switch out the starter within 20-30 min. Thank you again!