i have a 96 pontiac sunfire se convertible and the ecm (engine control module) has three slots for three differant 32 pin wire harnesses, a blue, a gray, and a black, from the blue there are 7 wires pulled from the harness and i need to know the arrangment, anyone know the set up?

45

Asked by Mar 19, 2013 at 01:00 PM about the 1996 Pontiac Sunfire 2 Dr SE Convertible

19,755

how the hell? an angry girlfriend? walmart garage,go to wrecking yard and look at one like it,maby even buy the pcm for 20 bucks,and anything you can stick in your pockets ,ninety six wires good heavens that's pathetic

45

no all the wires are in place i only need to know the arrangement of 7 of them go in like i said, so thats not pathetic its how i got it and couldnt beat it for the price, idk where your eyes picked up 96 wires but nice 2nd grade math skills

19,755

I was the brightest in 2nd grade for 3 years,kenny ill have you know,if I can find a schematic ill get back with ya,10-4

45

Found it! :D

45

Second

45

third