my 01 sunfire has a problem but no code is being sent to the computer

55

Asked by Jul 14, 2010 at 02:53 PM about the 2001 Pontiac Sunfire SE

ive owned this car for bout 3 years now and this is a new problem for me no matter if the car is hot or cold when i push on the gas pedal at first or even when i push it lightly to keep the car at the same speed it wants to hesitate (misfiring in all four cylinder) i took it to a shop and they told me it might be a problem with the coil packs or the ignition module so i changed both of these but the problem persits i've also changed the fuel filter recently so i know that couldn't be the problem but i've run out of ideas on what could be causing the misfire in every cylinder

55

hello anyone there

55

nevermind i figured it out i just needed to completly clean and rebuild the throttle body