my aztek wont start

Asked by Apr 21, 2013 at 07:32 PM about the 2001 Pontiac Aztek STD

it just stopped running come to find out the fuel pump relay went bad so i replaced that
the pump the filter and the fuse..drove it for like 3-4 days went out to start it and wont
start...the fuel pump wont turn on the relays good and so is the fuse...and suggestions

68,695

Could be you got a defective fuel pump. I work at NAPA and sometimes it happens. HTH. -Jim

27,895

Indeed as jim says it could be a bad pump. Also check everything you did make sure something didnt come unplugged.

i thought the same thing but when we take it out and put power to it it turns..

27,895

Its gotta be a problem with the wiring if the fuse, relay and pump are good. Have you checked if you have power to it and a good ground.

34,325

Bad writing would also have caused the relay to go bad. generally fuses and relays don't go bad. My 1986 Chevy c10 has most of its factory fuses and relays in it.

10

Bad " BCM " , mine went bad twice partially , many functions controled by "bcm" and if 1 thing goes south the whole thing has to be changed ,,,,, bummer .....................

20

Kinda have similar problem. Wat does bcm stand for?

68,695

BCM stands for Body Control Module. -Jim

Could be the 305. Plug Behind driver seat I have similar problem can't start it plug gets corrosion and nasty so I connect every wire now I hear fuel pump but car won't start fml