Having problems with my air conditioner in my 2002 Pontiac Montana. I had a blower moter resister put in a cabin air filer, and A/C Temp. sensor and two wires in the fire wall repaired and it still no

Asked by Jun 09, 2013 at 08:55 PM about the 2002 Pontiac Montana MontanaVision Extended

After all those repairs still not working sometimes it works for a few minutes and then stops and may start for a couple of minutes and then stop.  May not go on for a long time. If I turn the Knob that puts the air directions it will work.  When it stops I move it to another direction may on my feet and works and then back and forth.  HELP!

36,795

The only way to fix it is to find a mechanic that is good at diagnosing wiring issues. Could be any number of things but there will be no certain answer until it gets properly tested. The guy who threw the parts on your van it's a mechanic that thinks well the most common problem is________so we will try replacing that first and see If it's fixed, he is just an R&R guy.

My engine can not start

Who you recommend

Get power inside but won't start

36,795

Wat you drive?