How do I replace the blow motor resistor in a 2002 pontiac Bonneville and where is it located on the vehicle?

Asked by Aug 17, 2015 at 02:34 PM about the 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SE

I have asked how to repair AC not blowing air and was told to replace blow motor resistor.
I bought the part and now I cannot find where it goes. I know I will have to remove more
than the glove box because I already have and still do not see the placement for new part.
I looked on YouTube and find nothing. Can you help?

Easiest of all manufacturers to change .. it should be under the passengers side mat toward the glove box. You may need to do contortions but once your in position you have done the most dificult part of the job .. The module is less than $30 bucks on Ebay

Just changed that part on my 03 ..once the glove box is out,it is still tricky to spot that is immediately behind another black box which has 2 screws on the left to remove (you will need open end wrench for 1 of them) then once that box is dropped down slightly you will see the module mounted to fan shroud box..1 screw should remove it & a plug in wiring harness