Buying a car from a private seller in a different state.

Asked by Greg Jun 11, 2021 at 03:50 PM about the 2004 Pontiac GTO Coupe

Question type: General

How is the paperwork handled

1 Answer

You must do the title transfer in your state at the DMV office. The seller owes you a signed title and a bill of sale.

2 people found this helpful.

Your Answer:

Own this car?

Share your experience with others.

2004 Pontiac GTO

Review another car

CarGurus Experts

  • #1
  • #2
    Norm Davis
  • #3
View All

Know more, shop wisely


Used Cars For Sale

2006 Pontiac GTO Coupe For Sale
32 listings starting at $14,990
2005 Pontiac GTO Coupe For Sale
24 listings starting at $9,500
2004 Pontiac GTO Coupe For Sale
37 listings starting at $8,995

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.