1994 plymouth ignition.

Asked by Apr 17, 2007 at 03:16 AM about the 1994 Plymouth Voyager Minivan

The car stopped while running.  the coil is ok. I get only 55 from the engine light code, which means no problems were found.  I get full voltage to the positive termnal to the coil for 1 second when I turn on the ignition key.  I hear a relay click when the voltage to the coil drops to zero. After that the voltage does not come back when the key is turned except after a long time.

21,640

Hi fandersoni. Here's a no-start troubleshooting guide to help you narrow down your possibilities. Hope it helps. Good luck! http://www.samarins.com/diagnose/index.html

try holding up your shifter it works on mine.