when my car gets to operating temp on a warm day it starts to run to lean

20

Asked by Apr 14, 2014 at 05:14 PM about the 1995 Plymouth Neon 2 Dr Sport Coupe

I've changed everything on this car except I'm getting codes 51, 13, 25 popping up and I
have resolved everything on them including changing pcm and checking wiring with an
ohm meter I have new air temp sensor new coolant temp sensor new ignition coil both
new o2 sensors new cam and crank sensors exhaust is all aftermarket and new intake
was all takin apart and cleaned new map sensor I'm so lost this car truly has me stumped

210,005

Check out this thread...http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php? f=1&t=352315

20

When it's cold out the car will run forever it's when its warmer out above 50 degrees is when it starts giving me issues

210,005

Code 25 is the Idle control valve, a good cleaning of all the carbon build up with some throttle body cleaner might help, also hit the throttle body too.

20

did all of that

20

sensors are new if it was a wiring issue it would do it all the time no matter what the temp is outside and i would think the same about the pcm because itll run good on cold days even though there is a power loss but its only when its warm out is when it want to run like crap itll get to the point it wont even start but once it cools down it runs again i had the hole intake apart and cleaned it all including the throttle body. when i got the car it had bad valve seals so i replaced the motor giving me some extra sensors to try out and nothing seems to be helping it i took and ohm meter and checked the wires goin to the downstream o2 sensor like code 51 told me to and i got good readings

20

operating temp doesnt really cause it its the outside temp that makes it act up thats why i changed the air temp sensor now that its getting warmer out its worse though my throttle response sucks even when car first starts

20

any other ideas anyone and suggestions could help