I have a 98 Plymouth Voyager Espresso ..........I took the BCM out and sent it to Florida to be checked and repaired and sent back. The original one, "they said" was toast so they sent me a rebuilt one. NOW the van thinks it has a security system in it and it does not. That was confirmed by Chrysler dealership. I messed up and did not write down the id numbers off of the original BCM and have removed and reinstalled the BCM 3 times after sending it back to the repair place. It is STILL disabling the vehicle. Chrysler said they were unable to talk to the BCM but could talk to the ECM. Is there any way to research and find out the id numbers off the original BCM so I can go a different route than this company I've dealt with for over 90 days. BEFORE I could drive the van (with it's quirks) and now it is a piece of yard art. IDEAS?

Asked by Jan 04, 2016 at 01:58 PM about the 1998 Plymouth Voyager Expresso

Body Control Module issue.

10

call the place in Florida they reprogram them with latest greatest up dates so that could be you possible problem possible they didn't have programs for espresso they should have 90 day return policy the one I used in florida did