98 Ply Breeze has a screw coming up from

100

Asked by Sep 12, 2014 at 05:46 PM about the 1998 Plymouth Breeze 4 Dr STD Sedan

98 Ply Breeze has a screw coming up from the floor just under the passenger seat
towards the back. It has a plastic cap on it. What was (is) this for? I guess a accessory I
don't have, or a ground I don't need. Have you ever seen this or know what it is for?

69,475

Can you post a picture? Since it's capped it's most likely a hot wire for an accessory you don't have. Possibly seat warmers, power seat, or maybe power recliner. It's capped to insulate the screw head from the metal seat springs. If it is hot and the seat spring touched it that would create a direct short to ground and keep blowing a fuse. HTH. -Jim

Best Answer Mark helpful