I have a 1998 Plymouth breeze. It start up I was driving the car for bout ten minutes then it made this noise I went to push on the gas it acted like it was going to go then it cut out I went to start it again it back fired then battery was drained I got a jump it was turning over but didn't start. It didn't back fire no more just wont start can someone please help me.

Asked by Mar 21, 2013 at 11:20 PM about the 1998 Plymouth Breeze 4 Dr STD Sedan

your component accesory flat belt is missing, or mal-adjusted.