replacing water hose in back of water pump

Asked by Jun 12, 2016 at 02:03 PM about the 1999 Plymouth Breeze 4 Dr STD Sedan

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

need to replace small hose coming out of
thermostat housing... question is do i have
to take off the entire manifold just to get to
it...there's just not enough room
otherwise???? thank u

3 Answers


thank u for putting a face on the problems of working on modern front-drive cars- manufacturers put them together and blow them out the salesroom door without any though of ease of repairs


it can be changed as is....

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

thank u for response it was most helpful... I now find out that it is a dealer part as no parts house has it... it must b obscure part but problem in getting to it is significant thanks again

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used Breeze in your area?

CarGurus has 35 nationwide Breeze listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Search Plymouth Breeze Questions

Plymouth Breeze Experts

#1 jecra
Reputation 250
#1 Andrew Olsen
Andrew Olsen
Reputation 250
#3 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 160
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Mercedes-Benz C-Class
478 Great Deals out of 28,694 listings starting at $1,499