Part name help

Asked by Jun 26, 2015 at 12:33 AM about the 1999 Plymouth Breeze 4 Dr STD Sedan

So i bought a 99 plymouth breeze with a 2.4L DOHC engine a few months ago and have been having major issues with a coolant leak. We had replaced top radiator hose and that seemed to have stopped it for a while until a few days ago where it almost over headed on me on the way home from work and the next day when it actually did manage to over heat. we popped the hood to inspect it and found a hose had a rip,only thing is my dad could not tell what hose it is or where it goes to in the car, he is use to fixing up trucks and larger vehicles. the hose it located behind the radiator and is right next to where you check the engine oil.

60

Looks like heater core hoses inlet or outlet....

106,475

I agree

Thanks!