Plastic thing rubbing my tires

Asked by Jun 17, 2017 at 02:57 AM about the 2000 Plymouth Voyager SE

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

The plastic thing between my wheels up under the
front of my van is rubbing against my tire what is
the cheapest and easiest way to fix it

2 Answers


Plastic thing? You mean the wheel well cover? Cheapest fix it to get new fasteners to secure it. You might have to remove the wheels to access them.


put a blanket on the ground so you don't get dirty

Your Answer:

Plymouth Voyager Experts

  • #1
  • #1
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Dodge Caravan
417 listings
Used Toyota Tacoma
444 Great Deals out of 48,834 listings starting at $2,994
Used Chrysler Voyager
46 listings
Used Ford F-150
2,426 Great Deals out of 208,189 listings starting at $1,300
Used Nissan Frontier
291 Great Deals out of 23,346 listings starting at $1,295
Used Chrysler Town & Country
193 Great Deals out of 12,932 listings starting at $2,350
Used Ford F-250 Super Duty
495 Great Deals out of 40,132 listings starting at $2,590

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.