POWER STEERING

Asked by Jul 22, 2014 at 03:15 PM about the 2000 Plymouth Voyager SE

I HAD BOTH LINES REPLACED THE PSI AND RETURN LINES. BUT THIER IS STILL A LEAK. BOTH NEW LINES ARE DRY. MY MECHANIC AND I BOTH LOOKED WHILE ON THE RACK,BUT DID NOT SEE NOTHING LEAKING. AFTER BRING IT HOME AND SITS AWHILE IT LEAKS ALL THE FLUID OUT OF RESIVOR. WE CAN'T TELL WHERE ITS LEAKING. IS THEIR ANY CHECK VALVES OR OTHER LINES THAT COULD BE LEAKING? MY MECHANIC WANTS TO REPLACING THE PUMP AND RACK N PIN. WHICH WOULD COST OVER A $1,000.00 OR MORE AND STILL NOT SURE IF THAT THE PROBLEM.   
THANK YOU.

SCOT

55

Because of the age of your car I would forget about the small leakage and park the car outside! Too costly to repair! Moparx2