My 2000 Plymouth Breeze won't start. The headlights, air conditioner and windows work but my radio doesn't. The car doesn't make any noise at all like its trying to start.

Asked by Sep 26, 2016 at 03:27 PM about the 2000 Plymouth Breeze 4 Dr STD Sedan

61,445

Make sure battery is good and charged,then check cables to be clean and tight,if all are good,the starter may have gone bad.

70

Have you tried jumping it. If you tried that and it didn't do anything your next step is to get the starter checked. Also I would clean all connectors and terminals on battery and starter. Good luck.