Cigarette lighter does not work

25

Asked by Aug 28, 2012 at 07:51 PM about the 2000 Plymouth Breeze 4 Dr STD Sedan

I cannot find a fuse labeled for it. Does anyone know what it is called for my model? Is it difficult to
replace the actual lighter myself?

45

cigarette lighters are usually on a fuse with something else like a radio or a small light get a tester and test all your fuses to see if one is blown it shoouldnt cost more than a few bucks and you can just follow the directions on the tester ground the tester and test the fuses one by one.

Best Answer Mark helpful
6,905

it should be either marked cigar lighter or external power source

25

I went to auto zone and they tested all the fuses and found the horn fuse blown. Once that fuse was replaced the cigarette lighter began working again too! Guess this fuse marked as HORN had a double purpose.

45

Cool I am glad that worked out for you