No codes car still struggles upon acceleration

Asked by Mar 12, 2016 at 12:16 AM about the 1996 Ford Probe GT

Ford probe 1996 gt v6. Finally took all the codes
off. Now the problem; car starts, warms up fine
and stays at normal idle fine but when I step on the
gas pedal the rpms drop from 1000/900 to 100 but
does not die, if I let go of the gas pedal it stays fine
and sounds perfect. If I press the gas pedal very
slow it can reach 5000/6000 rooms easy. Fuel
pump,MAF, fuel filter, spark plugs n wires,Catalityc
and resonator,TPS, Crank sensor they all new. I'll
check the egr, but do I also check the distributor?

55

try to get some codes first, sometimes even new MAF sensors are bad from the box, check if there are NO vacuum leaks and no intake boot leak, if you have bad intake boot MAF will not read properly, also check fuel pressure

Update: while running I took sensor off MAF and stayed on, then I replaced it and now I take it off and the car shuts down. But the problem stills persist. Just bought a gauge, tomorrow I'll do vacuum and fuel pressure test. Anybody knows the range of what's normal in lbs. If not do some research

Sounds like the coil is bad

2nd update: I spoke to soon, first thing we replaced was plugs and wires so for that time it was running lean, so I guess in the process fixing all the vacuum leaks + revving we toast them. We replace all of them again and now is fine. After it started again it gave me p1195 for the boost sensor, so we let it warm up first then we erased the code to see if he gave it again but it didn't. What's doing now is that is misfiring around high rpms 4500 to 5000. I order a coil because the one it has is the one the car had when I bought it in 2011. I leave another update after coil is replaced.