I'm looking for these 1 inch round rubber discs (2 ea.) with a hole in the center that mount on a bracket which goes on the bottom of the L/H power window and rides up and down in the forward track.

5

Asked by Nov 01, 2010 at 07:53 PM about the 1996 Ford Probe GT

af1270@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Bob

15

are you referring to the rubber insulators that mount the window glass to the regulator?

5

Hello Ryker: Thanks for the response. These are the ones that are forward of the regulator with a separate track and appear to be similar but may be different. My regulator discs or insulators are green and I'm not sure if their rubber or a hard plastic. The forward track has these black rubber ones. Ford or the parts stores don't carry them and the 2 junk yards I've been to have them missing or cracked (like mine). So I'm not the only one looking for them. They're similar in size and appearance. Thanks, Bob