I changed the battery starter and alternator on my 1997 Oldsmobile achieva yet the lights on the dashboard remain on. Why?

Asked by Jun 26, 2015 at 11:36 PM about the 1997 Oldsmobile Achieva 4 Dr SL Sedan

10

possible that you're dash lights are faulty, or whoever did the job for you didnt connect it properly

242,145

Was it a rebuilt alternator? Have it retested.

4,505

Did you reset the system? Some need a reset button pressed other systems need the OBD SCANNER attached !

4,505

Take it down to AUTO ZONE and have them check your charging system they will do it for free!!

4,505

They will also check the computer with Their OBD scanner for free as well ! This will give you all the needed information to move forward! If my answer is useful please click My Mark helpful link ! Thank you! Papa