When changing the cluster in my 99 intrigue, will the miles show from the car I get the cluster from or will it show miles from my car?

Asked by Oct 27, 2014 at 09:08 PM about the 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue 4 Dr GLS Sedan

I asked the guru's about my 99 olds intrigue's check engine bulb burnt out issue. I was
told to just replace the instrument cluster. I found a few people with clusters from same
year n model but will the miles show on my car what is in the cluster I am buying or will it
show the actual miles from my car?

It will show the miles from the cluster you put in there, but after ten years in wi the actual mileage and title mileage is not an issue.