My 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue is having problems. First it started out just missing ever now n then when I was driving down the road. then it got where it would take it a few trys to start and also when i be driving down the road it would die. Now you are lucky if it starts n stays running. Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Asked by Nov 08, 2015 at 07:18 PM about the 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue 4 Dr GL Sedan

34,535

Have you done a tuneup lately? That is the first place to start - basic maintenance.

10

Sounds similar to the issue I had with my 2001 olds intrigue, turned out to be camshaft position sensor.

same exact car, same exact problem, same exact solution, until now. Daughter's Intrigue will start normally most of the time. Then sometimes your turn the key to on, all the dash lights flash and the fuel gauge pulsates and nothing, no start. Turn the key off and back on and normal start and run.