Confined to a wheelchair, New in town I know nobody I need a Mechanic. Is that you?

5

Asked by Aug 18, 2014 at 12:12 PM about the 2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette 4 Dr GLS AWD Passenger Van Extended

I want this car! It looks fantastic with a gold paint job and Tan leather interrior. Electric sliding door or doors. NO dents, minor scratches. One older lady owner. Just one problem. It's got a cracked head gasket. The car looks and sounds FANTASTIC! Not sure will check but about 138,000 miles. Dashboard is cracked. Your going to want to replace it. I'm in a wheelchair and new to my area so I know no nobody to help me get it together. If i can find the right mechanic I'm keeping it. If can't sell as is BEST OFFER! Will have pictures by end of tomorrow- 08/18/14. Somebody is going to score.

236,945

Best to post your car for sale here, it's free.....http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/sell-car/

5

Most likely will. Need to take pictures. Thanks for your time,