1990 Nissan 300zx

Asked by Nov 23, 2013 at 11:45 PM about the 1990 Nissan 300ZX 2 Dr 2+2 Hatchback

I have my Nissan and the computer says it has one faulty o2 sensor and one that is
only
half working and the knock sensor is completely bad. My Nissan has almost no
acceleration until about 3.5k rmp or so depending on the gear and I was curious as to
whether or not fixing these sensors would fix my acceleration problems. if not may I
have
some suggestions?

of course replacing the sensors will make it run correctly...change them, then "clear codes" with an OBD-II scanner~

Best Answer Mark helpful

Thank you judge_roy you have been a great help for all my questions especially previous ones that i had regarding the same problem.

No one could possibly know everything about all makes and models...answer EVERY question...to the best of your ability....and you'll be the TOP Guru in short order....worked for me starting less than a year ago~ stay with it....the internet has the answers...have to put the info in a state that everyone can understand~....cool car, man.....definitely worth takin' the time to put right if not wrecked~

Why does my 300zx take time to get to second gear?