Can anyone give me a "ball park" price for a 1991 Nissan Sytanza?

Asked by Jan 24, 2014 at 09:43 PM about the 1991 Nissan Stanza XE Sedan

We have a 1991 Nissan Stanza.  It is in good condition but in thrpast 14 years neither my
wife nor Idribe it except to keep it in good working order and up to date with tahgs ec
cetera.  Werecently had the brakes andfuel systemrepaired (yesterday) and it has
become an expensive "garage decorration".  Any suggestions?

105,915

I been looking at others for sale and they seem to be running any where from $1500-$2500. If paint,body and interior is in good condition and it runs good with no leaks and everything working(a/c, radio, windows,ect). I would say start your price around $2500+or- and I would not sell for less $1750. Now if it's all in as new shape or close I would go up some.

Best Answer
18,465

Go to Kelly blue book it will give you the price with all the options you have on the car.

105,915

The one I tried online only went back to 1992.

Thank you all very much. It gives me an idea of where to start. The car is in excellent mechnical condition. The exterior reflects 23 years of "life in the big city" though. It has never been hit or involved in any accidents it just suffers from all the years in Dallas' heat. It has only 73,000 miles though which is a big plus. Thanks again. Joe