What type of antifreeze for Nissan 91 pickup?

45

Asked by Feb 03, 2014 at 02:18 PM about the 1991 Nissan Pickup 2 Dr STD Standard Cab SB

I was wondering what type of antifreeze to use in my Nissan 91 pickup. It looks like it has
the yellow/green stuff in there. Is that the propylene glycol? Does that sound right? Also
what is the appropriate mixture for a very cold climate? I live in Alaska and it easily gets
to -30F. Any brands recommended? Does it hurt to mix 2 different coolants?

yes do recommend low temperature ethylene glycol premix~ propylene glycol us used in children's candies~ and is environmentally responsible...ethylene glycol is poisonous...birds drink it...it is sweet, then die~ handle responsibly please~

change your coolant every two years...it will degrade and bugger up the cooling loop~